Find Incident
About this service The CheckMyCrime website is a service that will allow members of the public with a property related incident to:
  • View the status of their offence investigations (filed or under investigation);
  • Record additional items of property into an already created property related incident report;
  • Print an abridged report of their property related incident report which includes items recorded as stolen, damaged or lost.
Want To Report An Incident? WA Police currently provides a service called ReportMyLostProperty that allows members of the public to:
  • Create a Lost Property Report online;
  • Receive a Lost Property Report number for insurance purposes.